WHO WE ARE
We believe in:
- Building strong relationships between those who have needs and those we can help.
- Positively impacting people’s lives.
- Solving community problems by working together.
- Being good stewards of our resources.
- Improving lives and community conditions in measurable and lasting ways.
- Helping people become self-sufficient in meeting their own needs.
- Keeping money in our local communities.
- Building better lives.
- Helping people directly.
- Strong integrity.
- Encouraging prevention and early intervention.
- Staff: one part-time Executive Director
- 200 volunteers help with all phases of the operation.
Our board: 21-25 business leaders and community volunteers who live and work in Ozaukee County. They understand that despite our high median household incomes, many individuals and families struggle to meet basic needs. When it comes to allocating donated funds, they are committed stewards.